It is the goals and objectives of the Marion County Drug Task Force to work with all Law Enforcement Agencies and Departments in the County to lead in the stop of the flow of illegal narcotics into and inside Marion County.
The mission of the Marion County Drug Task Force is Drug reduction through, Prevention, Education, Treatment, and Enforcement.
- Reduce the availability of Illegal drugs in Marion County
- Disrupt Drug Trafficking by Enforcing the Federal, State, and Local Laws
- Identify, arrest and prosecute drug law violators and seize thir Assets
- Work with other drug reduction / prevention programs in Marion County in a proactive manner
- Support all approved drug eradication / education / prevention programs in Marion County
The Drug Task Force can be reached at (205) 921-5107.
Anonymous tips can be sent to the Marion County Drug Task Force here